Tuesday 20 October 2015

Kilo lt cocktail challenge

Hello guys,


Couple months ago, while I was surfing the net, discovered something that really interested me. "Kilo lt" cocktails. The slogan of the cocktails said : "Controlling your weight has never been so delicious and easy. It's just a few moments - and your dinner is ready". It has been almost half year when I am really into sports and weight controlling so when a form for special offer popped up - I filled it with any doubts. I got a call and have chosen the taste for the cocktail (there are three different tastes: strawberry, chocolate and banana (I have chosen strawberry)). And today is the day, I finally got it!



Why it should help to embellish the body lines? One cocktail portion is balanced to obtain a perfect dinner nutrients with less calories. In this way, the resulting caloric deficit guarantee noticeable results, and your body will be supplied with all the necessary vitamins and minerals. 

One glass of cocktail:

There was a cocktail
10g Protein:
- the life od ypur skin, hair, nails and muscles;
- they help to protect muscle tissue and provide the body with aminoacids.

3,7g Dietary Fiber:
- helps to ensure a sense of fullness;
- stimulates the growth of beneficial miklofloros.


You also can choose to follow one of two different plans: "Dinner" and "Breakfast and Dinner" for more dramatic changes. Because I do not have owerweight, just want to reduce several kilos, I have chosen the dinner plan.

Plan "Dinner":
  • Breakfast - anything you want but it should be around 400 calories;
  • Lunch - same story but you can eat more calories (500);
  • Two snacks - around 100 calories each;
  • Dinner - Kilo lt cocktail.

THE CHALLENGE:
  • Drink Kilo lt cocktail and follow the plan "Dinner" for 20 days.

EXPECTATIONS:
  • To loose some weight;
  • Reduce bloating;
  • Feel full and happy during the challenge.

All the additional information and details about the process, and my experiences will be given in supplements of this post. So keep in track!

To read more about the cocktails and get your own special offer:

P.S.

  • I am from Lithuania so I am not sure if you be able to order this coctail to a different country. I believe today there is no possibility to do that.
  • I ordered the smallest amount of coctail (one pack from which you can make 20 cocktails).


Have an amazing and challenging week,
Happy&Healthy crew



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widget